A message for all Yahoo email account owners
On Thursday September 22nd ,Yahoo Inc. confirmed that certain user account information was stolen from the company’s network back in 2014. Among what may have been stolen were names, email addresses, telephone numbers, dates of birth, security questions and answers and hashed passwords.
If you own a yahoo email account, we recommend that you change your password and security questions immediately. Additionally, we advise you not to click on links or download attachments from suspicious emails, or share your passwords with anyone. We recommend that you use a different password for each online account you own.
Yahoo’s statement is available here.
Maphr’s Wind Scroll Issue and Restoration—September 14
During weekly maintenance this morning, Wednesday, September 14, a script on our end was run by mistake that resulted in the deletion of players’ stocks of Maphr’s Wind Scrolls earned during the Hungry Horse event. These items were originally not intended to be removed until maintenance on October 12. Unfortunately, we’re not currently able to restore these scrolls for players without them being automatically deleted again whenever we have a server restart.
That said, we have record of how many scrolls each player had when maintenance began. To address the issue, we’ll be performing an item insertion with maintenance next week, Wednesday, September 21, to restore Maphr’s Wind Scrolls for all affected players.
We apologize for the inconvenience that the extended maintenance and scroll deletion caused today. We’ll be putting a Compensation Bundle on the L2 Galleria shortly for all players to claim for free. This bundle will be on the Galleria for one week and can be claimed once per account.
We appreciate your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.
The Lineage II Team !
Frequently Asked Questions
- Race Change Service FAQ
- Shadai's Shiny Box - Brooch Jewels
- Issue - Adenian Tattoos Display Incorrect Values
- Resolved - Prestige Pack Hero Coin Issue
- SP Cap Updated
- XP Lose Issue Resolved
- Red Thread of Fate quest
- Installation Instructions
- How do I run the Game Advisor application?
- Can't Launch Game Due to GameGuard - Avast Issue
- Microsoft Ends Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- I Have Not Received The NCoin I Purchased.
- Unable to buy NCoin? Available Purchase Options
- Recurring Pack FAQ
- What is NCoin and how can I buy it?
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- What does "Truly Free" mean?
- NC Account Platform Update FAQ
- I forgot my login name
- I am not receiving my verification emails
- Game Account Creation in NC Account
- Password Issues
- Creating an NC Account
- Account Sharing