We’ve just launched a new Lineage II Classic server: Gludio (GMT-4)! This new server is open and ready to accept new players. Play today by visiting Lineage2.com For server status details: https://twitter.com/LineageIIOps. Lineage II Classic Queue Kick Issue Resolved! The 'client will be closed' issue has been resolved. You will need to update the game client through the NC Launcher to receive the fix. Lineage II Classic is Live! Lineage II Classic is now live. Enjoy this unique version of Lineage II that’s inspired by the original gameplay experience at release in April, 2004. Full patch notes for the Lineage II Classic can be found here . Also, check here for the latest on Known Issues with the release. Lineage II Classic launch packs have been applied. In order to receive your items, you must create a character in game, log into the Account management page, redeem your code on the server/character you wish to apply the items. For more information on how to redeem the code, click here .
Frequently Asked Questions
- PSA on Automated Macros and PvP
- Race Change Service FAQ
- How Do I Know if I Purchased a Lineage II Classic Launch Pack?
- How Do I Purchase a Lineage II Classic Launch Pack?
- I Have Not Received The NCoin I Purchased.
- Recurring Pack FAQ
- How Do I Purchase NCoin?
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- What does "Truly Free" mean?
- When Will I Receive my Purchased Lineage II Classic Launch Pack Serial Code?
- Installation Instructions
- Use of Third Party Programs for Technical Support
- Creating an NC Account
- I forgot my login name
- Password Issues
- Personal Data Guide
- Account Deletion FAQ
- How do I run the Game Advisor application?
- Red Thread of Fate quest