In an effort to increase transparency and to encourage all players to be more careful when upgrading or purchasing in-game items, we’ve introduced a token-based restoration policy. To guide you through the new policy, we’ve created a FAQ. As always, please don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have in a support ticket, and we will do our best to answer them.
We are currently aware of the disconnection issue affecting some players in Live. Our team is investigating the issue. If you are experiencing the issue, please submit a copy of your DxDiag to our Support Team so we can gather information and narrow down the issue. Thank you for your patience!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the new Automated Hunting System?
- Responsible Gaming: In-game Tools
- Beware of Scams
- Race Change Service FAQ
- Token-based Restoration Policy FAQ
- Token-based Restoration Policy
- I Have Not Received The NCoin I Purchased.
- Recurring Pack FAQ
- How Do I Purchase NCoin?
- Upgrading from Launcher 1.0 to 2.0
- Security FAQ
- Account Sharing
- Creating an NC Account
- Personal Data Guide
- Account Deletion FAQ