Rare Auction System Temporarily SuspendedBeginning 3/15/2017, the Rare Auction system will be temporarily suspended until the Grand Crusade update coming 3/29/2017. During this time, no further bids can be made on new items, however, existing auction bids can still claim the winning item or the partial Adena refund for failed auctions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Race Change Service FAQ
- Shadai's Shiny Box - Brooch Jewels
- Issue - Adenian Tattoos Display Incorrect Values
- Resolved - Prestige Pack Hero Coin Issue
- SP Cap Updated
- XP Lose Issue Resolved
- Red Thread of Fate quest
- Installation Instructions
- How do I run the Game Advisor application?
- Can't Launch Game Due to GameGuard - Avast Issue
- Microsoft Ends Windows XP Support on April 8, 2014
- I Have Not Received The NCoin I Purchased.
- Unable to buy NCoin? Available Purchase Options
- Recurring Pack FAQ
- What is NCoin and how can I buy it?
- Why Am I Seeing Taxes On My Purchases?
- What does "Truly Free" mean?
- NC Account Platform Update FAQ
- I forgot my login name
- I am not receiving my verification emails
- Game Account Creation in NC Account
- Password Issues
- Creating an NC Account
- Account Sharing