The main difference between the L2 Galleria and the L2 Store is that the L2 Galleria is a web based store, and can be accessed from the official Lineage II website. The L2 Store is the in-game store, and can only be accessed from in-game, after logging into the Lineage II game client. Both stores use NCoin for it's currency. Each store may have different items that are for sale, and we encourage you to view both stores.
The L2 Galleria has the following types of items for sale:
- Exploration Packs: Such as the Discover Pack, Adventure Pack and the Destiny Pack
- Cosmetics: This contains items to modify your appearance in game.
The L2 Store has the following types of items for sale:
- Bundles: This contains special value bundles of a variety of items for less than if you were to buy them separately.
- Featured: This will change frequently to feature promotional, limited, event related or other special items.
- Cosmetic: This contains items to modify your appearance in game.
- XP Boost: This contains items to help you level faster by increasing XP and SP rates among other things.
- Supplies: This contains consumable items to help your progress in the game.
- Others: This contains items that don't easily fit into one of the above categories...currently you can find pets here.