To assign any Lineage II in-game items to your preferred Lineage II character (such as 4th Anniversary Edition Items, NCoin Card Bonus Code Items, or Prestige Pack Items), you first need to apply the serial code that provides the items to your Lineage II game account. You will then be able to assign those items to your preferred character. The instructions for applying the code and assigning the in-game items to your preferred character are below:
Applying the Code
If you haven't already applied the serial code to your account, please follow these instructions to apply the serial code:
- Log into your NC Account Management page. (https://secure.ncsoft.com/cgi-bin/plaync_login.pl )
- Click the APPLY A CODE tab.
- Enter the 20-digit serial code you received in the spaces provided, or if you purchased a Prestige Pack, choose the serial code from the Unused Serial Codes section.
- Click the Apply or Next button.
- Choose your Lineage II game account you would like to apply the code to and click the Upgrade Account button next to that game account. If you have multiple NC Accounts, please be sure that you double check that you are logged into the right NC Account when applying the code.
- Choose the appropriate instructions depending on the type of code you are registering:
- If you are applying a Prestige Pack:
If you are applying any other code, you will simply get a success message and will have to follow the Choosing your Server and Character instructions below to add the items to the server.
- You will immediately be requested to choose your preferred server where your character is that you wish the items to be added to at this moment. Please choose the correct server that your preferred character is located on and click the Next button.
- You will then get a confirmation message. Click the Confirm button. The in-game items will be placed with the Dimensional Merchant NPC of the server you chose right away. Log in with the character you wish to give the item(s) to on the server you chose, visit a Dimensional Merchant NPC in any major town, and retrieve your items.
Choosing your Server and Character
Once the serial code has been applied, please follow these instructions to assign the in-game items to your preferred server:
- Go back to your NC ACCOUNT PROFILE page.
- Locate the My Games section on the right hand side and click the LINEAGE II option.
- Click the Apply In-Game Items link.
- Select the server that is home to the character you wish to receive the item(s) and click Next. Please be sure that you choose the correct server.
- Select the character you wish to receive the item(s) and click Next.
Select the item you want to apply to this character, and click Next. Review the confirmation page, and click Apply the Items/Item Packs to This Character.
- Note that, in Lineage II, items go to the account warehouse for the server you chose. Although you are prompted to select the destination character here, you can collect the items with any of your characters on this server and account.
The in-game items will be placed with the Dimensional Merchant NPC of the server you chose right away. Log in with the character you wish to give the item(s) to on the server you chose, visit a Dimensional Merchant NPC in any major town, and retrieve your items.