Yes. The Paid Server Transfer Service allows you to move a character from one game server to another, with the following guidelines:
- Character was created over 30 days ago.
- Character must be level 40 or higher and have completed their second class transfer.
- A character may use this service once every 30 days, no less.
- Lineage II account must be in good standing (able to play, not suspended).
- Character is not currently queued for deletion.
- Character cannot belong to a clan or alliance.
- Character is not a Hero and is not queued to become a Hero next month.
- Character has no incoming or outgoing mail.
- Character does not have any items registered at the Auction House.
- Character is not currently queued for other account services.
For more information about the Paid Server Transfer Service click here.