Unfortunately, there is no way to get 100% protection from all past, present and future viruses. Security companies are constantly playing catch up, as computer criminals change their code in old viruses to make them undetectable, and invent new ways and code structures to get into your system. All you can do is your very best to protect your computer and your private information. Some ways to protect yourself include:
• Always have updated anti-virus software actively running on your computer.
• Run virus scanning software on any files you are about install.
• Update your browser and Operating System to the latest version.
• Scan your computer for Malware and Spyware on a consistent basis.
• Activate your browser’s phishing filter.
Have more questions? Submit a request