Lineage II Video Policy
The Lineage II Team thinks that is great that you want to make a video (from here on out called “Production”) highlighting Lineage II. You are welcome to do so as long as you follow the rules listed below when creating or publishing the Production. Any requests for a license should be referred to this page.
The use of any Lineage II content in videos must be non-commercial.
- You may not License a Production you have created using Lineage II content to another company for any compensation or fee. NCSOFT and NC Interactive, reserves the right to use its content for all commercial purposes.
- You may not require payment to access the video.
- Monetization on 3rd party hosting or streaming sites is permitted as long as there is a free option to watch the Production.
- Use of Lineage II content is allowed for educational purposes such as a school project or thesis.
NCSOFT and NC Interactive reserve the right to have content removed at any time for any reason.
- The Permission granted by this posting for a Production may be revoked at any time as the License is not considered unlimited.
- Productions can be removed without notice to you.
- The most common revocation will be due to a violation of the rules stated on this page, but NCSOFT and NC Interactive can remove Productions containing Lineage II content at any time.
The Production must adhere to the User Agreement (UA) and Rules of Conduct (RoC)
- Keep it clean. The game is rated “T” for teen by the ESRB and we ask that the Production attempt to adhere to this regulation.
- Racist, Sexist, Sexual, and Homophobic, content will not be tolerated.
- Display or discussion of private servers, hacks, and/or cheats is not permitted.
- The advertisement of any 3rd party business that violates the User Agreement is not allowed.
- The advertisement of a competitor is not allowed.
Sponsorships, Affiliates, and Logo displays within the Production must adhere to the following rules.
- The visual display or audible mention of sponsorships or affiliations must be made at the beginning of Production and must be limited to no longer than the first 15 seconds of a Production.
- NCSOFT nor NC Interactive endorse your Production so a disclaimer and trademark notice must be made as follows:
- [This Project] is not endorsed by NC Interactive and does not reflect the views or opinions of NC Interactive or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Lineage II.
©2004 – 2014 NC Interactive, LLC. All rights reserved.
NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, Lineage, Team Lineage II, Lineage II, Goddess of Destruction, Valiance, Truly Free, L2 Store, L2 Galleria, NCoin, Path to Awakening, PLAYNC, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.