The Character PIN feature is a secondary password that’s designed to thwart keyloggers and increase the security of your account. Upon logging in to your account for the first time after the system is switched on, you will be presented with a screen and be asked to click on numbers to enter the game.
To change your PIN for your Lineage II account:
- Log into NC Account Management.
- Click on the "CHANGE" link next to PIN.
- Enter your current PIN and enter/confirm your new Character PIN.
- Your new PIN for Lineage II must be 6 to 8 digits long.
- Click Change PIN.
Forgot Character PIN
If you forgot your current Character PIN and need to reset your PIN, follow these steps:
1. Log into the NC Account Management page.
2. Click on the “CHANGE” link next to PIN.
3. Select the game you want to reset the PIN
4. Click the “FORGOT your PIN?” link under Current PIN.
5. Click the “Confirm PIN Reset” button.
• An email will be sent to the account email address.
6. Click the reset link in the email.
• The link will expire in 12 hours.
7. Enter your new PIN.
• Your new PIN for Lineage II must be 6 to 8 digits long.
8. Click OK.