To transfer to another directory or to another Hard Disk Drive, please follow the instructions carefully as shown in the step-by-step guide below:
Please note that you can only transfer or move the game files if you have the complete patched game.
- Copy Lineage II folder that should be in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT as a default directory.
- Paste or move it to the desired directory. (As an example shown, it was moved to drive C:.)
Note: The case will not be different if you attempt to move it to another disk drive.
- Login through the NC Launcher 2 shortcut in your desktop.
- Click the cogwheel at the top right corner.
- Go to Game tab and click Restore default game settings.
- Delete the Lineage II folder that is in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT as a default directory.
Note: By chance that you are unable to fully delete the folder, please perform a PC restart.
- Open the Launcher.
- Click Search Game then locate the desired directory, open the Lineage II folder and apply the configuration.
- This should automatically detect the launcher and you are ready to start the game.