If you have purchased in-game goods with NCoin, and would like a refund, because you cannot use, or no longer want the items, we will refund the NCoin you spent under certain circumstances only. Please review the eligibility criteria below.
Please note that we will not refund NCoin back to real-life currency once you have spent the NCoin.
Please also note that:
- For LII Live: We will remove the Hero Coins that you gained from the purchase.
- Items with a cost of 80 NCoin or more award Hero Coins. Hero Coins are awarded at the rate of 1 Hero Coin for every 80 NCoin spent.
- For LII Classic: We will also deduct the VIP Points that you gained from the purchase.
- Unused consumable items will be refunded within one month of purchase. This includes food, potions, materials, etc..
- Used items that provide short-term benefits (e.g.: food, potions, etc.) NEVER qualify for a refund.
- Items offered in bulk amounts can only be refunded in full. This means we cannot provide partial refunds for bulk purchases items.
- "Timed Items" (that last 1-day/7-days/30-days etc.) will only be refunded under certain circumstances.
- More than 1 of the same timed item was used within a few seconds but only 1 effect was gained.
- You submitted a ticket within 1 hour of consumed an extra item.