To Install Lineage 2, please follow the instructions below:
- Download the Game Launcher from the link provided below: https://launcher.patcher.ncsoft.com/NCLauncher2_Installer.exe
- Locate the "NCLauncher2_Installer.exe" file that you saved. Right click on the file and select run as administrator.
- You will then be prompted to select a language. Click the drop-down box and select English then click “OK”.
- NC Launcher Setup window will appear. Press Next.
- Read NCSOFTS game launcher user agreement. If you accept the terms of the agreement, click I Agree to proceed.
- Choose the directory where you want to install NC Launcher 2. After that, click Install.
- Allow installation progress to be completed.
Note: .Net Framework 4.6.2 version is required to run the NC Launcher 2. If you do not have the required version of .Net Framework, the installer will install it automatically.
- Click “Finish” to exit NC Launcher Setup. The new NC Launcher 2 will prompt to launch.
- You will then be taken to the NC Launcher 2 login screen. Input your login credentials and click ‘Login’ to proceed or if you do not have an account, please create a new NC account. For a guide on how to create a new NC account please follow the link: Creating an NC account.
Note: Make sure to select “North America” region, as Lineage II is only available on that region.
- Login to your NC Account to launch the NC Launcher 2. Select the appropriate game that you are trying to install.
- On the upper-left corner of the NC Launcher 2. Click the Lineage II logo then click “Install Game” to proceed with the installation of the game client.
- Then you will be prompted by the License Agreement. Once you have finished reading, click ‘Agree’ to continue.
- Select your desired destination folder for “Download” and “Installation” files.
- Click “Start installation” to proceed and wait for the patch to finish downloading.
- Click the “Start Game” to launch Lineage II.