A new version of NC Launcher has been released. The new NC Launcher provides new interface, direct links for official website, shop, forum, support site and maintenance notice.
To install the new NC Launcher, please follow the instructions below:
- Once you run your current Lineage II shortcut, a message window will appear informing you about a new launcher that is ready to be downloaded and installed.
- Click “Confirm” to continue.
- A webpage will open and direct you to download the installer for Launcher 2.0. Note: If you choose not to install the new launcher, just close the page and continue logging in as usual using NC Launcher 1.0. (Please be advised: You will be required to upgrade to Launcher 2.0 in a future update.)
- Click “Download” to download the new launcher installer.
- Once the download is completed, locate the "NCLauncher2_Installer.exe" file. Right-click on the file and select Run as Administrator.
- You will then be prompted to install the new NC Launcher.
- Click the drop-down box and select English then click “OK.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- Read and Accept the user agreement then click ‘I Agree’ to continue.
- Select the folder where you want NC Launcher to be installed and click “Install”.
Note: .Net Framework 4.6.2 version is required to run NC Launcher 2. If you do not have the required version of .Net Framework, the installer will install it automatically.
- Once installation is done, press “Finish” and run NC launcher 2.
- You will then be taken to the login screen. Input your login credentials and click ‘Login’ to proceed.
- Click “Start Game” to launch Lineage II.
Note: If your game client is outdated, you need to update the game by click “Update”. Once done, you can now launch Lineage II.